Information that will change our lives!

• Where in the world are you?
    Los Angeles, California
  • What stage of your career are you at?
    Changing my career from content marketing and market research to UX design - so, I’m studying.
  • What are you current challenges?
    Deciding which courses/programs I should go through next, that will be of value yet won’t put me in further debt; most importantly, making a portfolio ASAP.
  • What aspect/s of UX are passionate about?
    Talking with/testing with users to shape a product based on their feedback, actual needs and behaviors. Getting to create something, be a part of design and innovation. Using some of my natural thinking and communication processes that are underutilized now. Being in a field that I’d be excited to one day be a leader in, should the opportunity arise.
  • Cats or dogs?
    Why is there an “or?”

I love this!

Welcome Laura – so glad you found us.

• Shanghai, China
  • Mid-Career for years spent working, waffling around awkwardly between Jr and Mid-Level in actual career standing
  • Over-educated and under-experienced. I haven’t been able to find fertile ground to experience good UI/UX design and development methodology.
  • I want to make everything better and more efficient. From which order I use products in the shower in the morning to how many milliseconds it should take to expand an image on a kinetic wall.
  • Both, but currently this little guy:
Summary

Welcome to fertile ground!

Your puppy is adorable.