Here you go! I’m happy to clarify any of the points below or come back and take a second look once you’ve made some changes.
- First impression: clean, professional and restful
- I really love the slate grey colour, but behind white text it doesn’t pass contrast testing for accessibility. I’m not sure whether that’s important to you, but prob worth taking note of.
- Your top menu indicators and cues are great. Simple and intuitive.
- The content of the bottom right is a bit confusing though. I see that I can sign up or login. What for? I’d consider removing that menu altogether.
- The logo and the title on the homepage are clickable but that serves no purpose.
- Social sharing could do with better descriptors:
- On the inner pages (e.g. the About Me page) I’d significantly reduce the size of your header. It takes up most of the screen but doesn’t add to the experience
- Having feedback/comments directly on the inner pages is a bit unexpected.
- Including a music section is great – it gives some insight into your personality (and whether you’d be a culture fit for a potential employer)
- You’ve done a good job of describing your process for the Roadblock project. It would be a good idea to clearly bullet point the skills used in each stage (something similar to the way you’ve listed the tools used in the Noodler one)
- The Noodler project feels a bit light on info compared to the Roadblock one
- At the end of each project I expected to find navigation to go to the next one, rather than having to click twice through the menu
- Your About Me info doesn’t actually say where you’re from
Summary: This is a good start but as you say, it’s a bit all over the place. It doesn’t have a clear UX focus (which is fine if you’re not specifically focussing on UX) and it doesn’t include any kind of career/study/experience information.