I'm looking for a mentor to guide me in UI/UX

I’m a freelance designer with skills in logo, branding, graphics, and UI design. I’ve made websites but need help with the entire UI/UX process for creating a product from start to finish. I have an idea for a dummy project but need a mentor from a UI/UX team or company to guide me, give me practical experience, and seeking help turn my idea into a real project.

Have you checked out the Design League membership of Interaction Design Foundation? It sounds like a great option for finding a mentor in UI/UX. They have a solid reputation for providing valuable resources and connections in the design community. Best of luck with your journey into the world of UI/UX!

1 Like

This platform specifically connects individuals seeking UI/UX mentors with experienced professionals. You can filter mentors based on their expertise, location, and budget.

Search for UI/UX professionals in your area or with relevant experience. Reach out and express your interest in mentorship (be polite and professional in your message).

We at sagaUX an expert UI|UX design services crafted to elevate your brand. Choose the top UX design agency for innovative solutions that resonate. Elevate your digital presence with sagaUX. We are one of the Top UI/UX Design Agencies in the World.