Greetings from maxflyer

Greetings. I’m new here and thought I’d post. I’m currently working as the UX designer/Senior Graphics guy for a company in Stuttgart, Germany. Although I do UX during the day, I work as a freelance artist at night doing work from 3D creature concepts to photography. A little of everything I guess. I’m here to learn more about UX because I’m not satisfied with where I am. I hope to learn a lot from all of you. Sadly, all of my UX work exists in a classified environment, so I can post any of it. But here is a link to some of my other stuff. Glad to be here. :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome! That sounds very interesting :slight_smile: I’m the same as you - my UX work is all classified so I can’t share the details around the work but I’ve gotten pretty good and sharing what I’ve learned from my experiences without disclosing specific details about the work :slight_smile:

Hey Chris,
It’s great to have you here. I hope you don’t mind, but I moved your post from the end of another thread into one its own so it doesn’t get lost.
I just had a quick look through your site. Your photography is beautiful. I’d love to be able to take great photos.

Wow, Chris. Your 3D creatures are a-may-zing. Very impressive!

I hope we can help you with any questions you have. I’m sure you have plenty of valuable experience that you’ll be able to share with others too.

Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to learning from all of you.