E-Commerce Development

Hi all, not so long i want to start a E-Commerce project and want to know how, on what platform better do it. I read a lot of information about it was the best what i found.

2 Likes

In terms of user experience, I would say that Woocommerce and Shopify have good design patterns

Platform selection depends on your business and development needs:

• if you want to run a simple e-commerce store with less than 5000 or 1000 SKUs, you can use Shopify or WooCommerce.

• If you plan to have a huge unique store or marketplace, I advise using Magento.

• if you don’t want to take care of hosting, think of Shopify.

E-commerce has completely revolutionized the process of online shopping and has transformed the way consumers purchase their goods and services online. It helps buyers, sellers and end users to connect to each other irrespective of their geographical presence and offers the right platform to endorse your goods and services online.
For more information you can visit ketsaal : Product Development | Product Design And Development.

A lot of people have this confusion while they want to build their eCommerce store.

Yes, there are many platforms for eCommerce site development but I feel wooCommerce the best platform to build an eCommerce website.

And also you can Hire eCommerce Web Developers (WDP Technologies) for development. There are many IT companies that provide offshore development services.

In my opinion, the most cost-effective and robust e-commerce platform is Woocommerce. Here’s why

• Easy to customize, you can change as much as you want.

• Development and maintenance costs are comparatively lower than Magento & Shopify.

• Thousands of plugins and themes are available.

• Community support is greater, so you won’t get stuck at any time.

• 100+ integrations with other systems are available.

• More SEO friendly.