Your resume generally seems fine.
However below are some things that needs to be addressed
- In the header the website mentioned is under construction. Better if the link is removed.
- In the header the linkedin link is not redirecting to your profile. Need to correct it.
- In the profile there is a grammar mistake. Could be : I simplify
communication barriers and bridge gaps between end users, designers and developers.
- Why is the first item in the skills list in bold?
- Some of the links in the portfolio are not working
- Sometimes it would be good to give a quick overview on the portfolio project and your role in it
Also, I think you are more a UX developer than a UX designer, hope someone with experience in UX roles and recruiting can comment on that.