Heres some feedback from me:
- I have a question around the choice of colour for the word 'Ease'? As it is very bright and vibrant, but a little hard to read, and it attracts the attention from the detail in your page because of the logo's size and colour.
- I suggest not centring the beginning introduction heading, this way it will flow better visually with the rest of the information that you have.
- There's a full-stop after corporate which I'm not sure is supposed to be there.
- What programs did you manage? As part of your introduction, is there something missing, as when I first visited there was more text in here, and now there seems to be less. You do want your personality to shine through in your text as well. Give us a bit more detail around what you've done and your experience.
- May be nice to have the beginning process you took for each as a diagram? instead of User Research | Wireframes etc. As when I first navigated here, I thought these actually might be links.
- Reading through, there is a bit of change in terms of the language used, for instance in your user statement for the cafe mobile app, I'm guessing your user isn't going to be a single person, so it may be better to put "My users are"?
- I liked the walkthrough with examples of what you did at each step.
- Iterations, it might be good to put why you made the changes you did, i.e. why did you "reduce clutter". You've said what you did, but you haven't really explained your thought process behind them, which can be good for people to see.
- It might be good to put in the problems you encountered and how you overcame them. It is fine to say that some things went pear shaped, you want to demonstrate that if things don't go perfectly to plan, you can manage that.
Hope this helps :).