Help? Need to do User Research Online Where Users looks at a PDF & answer questions

I’m doing user research on online healthcare insurance documents, but I can’t find a free or inexpensive way to make this happen.

Here’s what I’m trying to do:

Participants would be asked to review a health insurance benefits summary ( a four-page pdf). Then, they would be asked the cost of a particular benefit.
They would also be asked to review another version of the document and asked the same question.

I’m not finding a free or inexpensive online survey tool that will allow me to show the PDFs.
It needs to be an online tool as this is how the documents are being presented to customers.
Someone suggested using website to host the PDF, but I don’t know exactly how to do this.

There’s probably any easy solution, I’m just have a “block” :frowning:
Any suggestions would be appreciated?

Thanks

Hi there,
Do any of the tools that you have looked at allow you to include a link? If so, you could put the pdfs into Dropbox or Google Docs and link to them there. Do you know how to do that? If not, I’m happy to give you more clear instructions.

Edit: I think SurveyMonkey’s free plan will let you do this.

Hi Hawk-

Brilliant Idea. Google Forms let’s me add a link and I’ll use Google Docs for the PDFs.

I really appreciate the solution and the fast response.

RVAelle