Zig-zagging around a page or app

Quick question, is there a name for the principle of only having a single column in a form or only making the user move in a single direction through a page rather than z-g-zagging around? I keep having to refer to it but don’t know if there’s a name.

1 Like

Maybe u talk about Wizard Menu?

Do you mean single column layout? Or something more rigid like guided navigation?

Hey @rachelreveley, would these be the terms you’re hunting for?

It’s a little hard to guess without further context or use cases. If it’s possible for you to share a little bit more, perhaps the community will be able to offer more help :slight_smile: