With a heavy heart

…we farewell @Piper_Wilson from her role as my wingman here at the UX Mastery forums.
Almost exactly 2 years ago Piper joined in her role as volunteer Assistant Community Manager and she’s done an incredible job of welcoming new members to the community, making sure questions are answered in a timely fashion and bringing general good cheer to our days.

We’ll really miss you Piper, but wish you all the best in your new full time role.

Please don’t be a stranger!

6 Likes

Good luck @Piper_Wilson all the best of the future. Thanks for all you efforts.

Paddy

1 Like

You’ve been a champion, @Piper_Wilson! We’re very grateful for all the help you’ve given us over the last 2 years. Thank you for your many hours of friendly welcoming and helping and linking and chatting you’ve done with people here in the forums. I’ll miss you being part of the UX Mastery team. Good luck with the new gig!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. I’m not going to say much because I’m rather sad. I’ve enjoyed having UX Mastery as my home for the last couple of years. I’m going to miss you.

4 Likes

Good luck, @Piper_Wilson! I hope in your new role you’ll meet the nicest people who’ll help you as much as you’ve helped all of us :sunny:

2 Likes

Good luck @Piper_Wilson! I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

1 Like