Wireframing Kit for Adobe XD

Hello Everyone,

How are you?

I hope everyone tried the new visual interface designing tool by adobe called Adobe XD. They released a beta couple of months back. If you still not tried you can get the beta download from there website. Personally, I liked the tool and started using on my personal projects. The overall experience with so far is good, smooth and the development roadmap seems very promising. If you are not yet tried, It’s giving a look.

I found this tool as a good aid while wireframing and discussing interfaces. It gives the power to a designer to connect all screen into a particular flow and iterate it quickly, which embrace shared understanding in the team. I realised this benefits and I started using Adobe XD as my primary wireframing tool. For that, I made a wireframing helper kit with all the basic input controls and components.

You can Download wireframing kit here. This my initial draft. I thought of sharing it with our community for feedbacks. Feel free to add suggestions.

Thank you
Peace!

1 Like

Yeah it’s really great and fast for prototyping, I’ve recently been using this kit to help get started on wireframing:
https://creativemarket.com/splashmedia/1581104-Optimum-Wireframe-Kit

1 Like

this kit cost $12??

1 Like