Winning Gold Members Announced. Yay!

As promised, @Lukcha and I have prizes to award to two Gold Members (and we’re excited)!

The first prize goes to someone that we handpicked. This person has gone well above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to being an engaged, entertaining, helpful and all round amazing community member. That person is @SteveCrow

Thanks Steve for all you do around here – you’re an absolute legend. We’ve chosen a prize for you that we hope will go some way towards helping you develop your UX career. You’ve won a year’s subscription to SitePoint Premium. They have a tonne of UX books (including ours) and web design and development resources. Enjoy!

The next prize goes to the winner of our monthly draw, and that winner is: @louise_campbell1
Congratulations Louise, and thanks for being a loyal and valued Gold Member. We love you.

You’ve won a copy of “Why We Fail” by Victor Lombardi courtesy of Rosenfeld Media. Luke chose this book in the hope that it will be of interest given your history/UX story about learning the hard way. Happy reading!

Note: Rosenfeld are offering a special price for UX Mastery members that want their own copy of this book. Use the code uxmastery20 for 20% off

Designlab UX Academy update report

Wow, folks…I really don’t know what to say, except THANK YOU!

Good on you, Steve. =)

Totally deserving. Well done @SteveCrow !

You’re so welcome @SteveCrow

@HAWK, @Lukcha thank you so much!! I’m honoured :smile: to be a gold member and prize winner of your community, it’s the best UX community I’ve found so far, everyone is super knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks for creating it!

Warmly,

Louise

Onward and upward together!

Congratulations @SteveCrow !

@jaisonjustus Thanks Buddy!