Who wants to get better at sketching?

I was thinking that it might be quite fun to do some kind of a weekly sketching challenge to improve our skills. I haven’t really thought through any of the details as to how it might work but I’m keen to see who would be interested if I do.

Yeah, I can’t promise every week I could join to the challenge but I like so much the idea. All yours!

such a great idea! <3

Do you think of sketching with pencil of with some software or it wouldn’t matter? Anyway sounds great to me!

I can’t beat you since I really am bad at sketching. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just Kidding, i don’t have time right now to improve Sketching skills.

Of course, pencil and paper is best. :sunglasses:

I’d like to see if I can remember how to do it! I’m an industrial designer - I used to sketch my grocery lists! I’ve lost it and it would be nice to get it back :slight_smile:

God, I’m soo bad with hand sketching. Only ruler can save me. So, this sketching challenge is definitely for me!

I love to sketch, and would be happy to participate!

Is really anything easy in this world? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Welcome to the club, you aren’t the only one who feels that way.

Yay, looks like we have enough interest! I’ll work on this and come back to you in a day or so.

HAWK, Please, no portraits :pray:
Maybe something like that https://uxdesign.cc/ux-sketching-challenge-100-days-of-visual-library-building-580d5b102df6 ?

Ha! Agreed.

That looks like an excellent starting point. Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll work on this today.

I’m a really sloppy sketcher. Which is ironic because I used to be an accomplished illustrator in high school. For some reason or another I just stopped drawing once I got to college. Now as a UX designer I want to sketch out my ideas more but I find that my sketches and writing is really sloppy. So I give up and hop back on the computer. Is there anything I can do to be more cleaner sketcher?

Love this idea. I went to art school but like many others have lost my sketching abilities.

thanks for sharing this! AWESOME

I was inspired by that post:

What about propose every week and sketch about something concrete? For example, this week or next week we all could sketch a login/register form and watch the ideas we have…

I’m excited for this. I can’t wait to see what y’all come up with!

along you :stuck_out_tongue:

I could see how that might be useful. I tend not to sketch real often since my focus is on research, but I think that is a mistake on my part.