Which are free online questionnaires for user experience?

Hi. I have problem with my research about user experience. Can you tell me which are free online questionnaire for user experience (without usability context)? I found UEQ, meCUE, AttrakDiff, Wammi, Panas and Visawi. I need at least 5 questionnaires more.

2 Likes

Hi there,

I don’t know if these are what you’re looking for but SurveyMonkey or Google Forms.

4 Likes

I’m looking for standardized questionnaire for evaluation user experience but I didn’t find more than these which I mentioned before. thank you anyway :wink:

2 Likes

@petra_jarkovic - Out of curiosity, why do you need more than one survey?

1 Like

For my master degree research. So I must collect at least 10 questionnaires and then make a comparison- which questionnaire measure user experience better… but I can’t find, so I ask you.

1 Like

Ahhhhhh… that makes more sense. Personally, I can’t help you beyond what you’ve done, but I wanted to understand.

What is your fallback plan if you can’t find one?

1 Like

I’ve been searching for a long time for those standardized questionnaires and I think I’ll have to tell my mentor that it’s not easy at all. But I like your website and responsiveness :wink:

3 Likes

I’m so glad. Thank you for the compliment.

2 Likes

I didnt even know standardized questionnaires existed to be honest. This is interesting.

3 Likes

I’m very curious about the results! If you allowed to and want to of course, can you maybe share the results with us at the end?

2 Likes

Yes, of course :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, UEQ and AttrakDiff are often used, some other are out of date.

2 Likes

new things you learn in the world of UX :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Useful list here: http://edutechwiki.unige.ch/en/Usability_and_user_experience_surveys