What are you reading?

Since I’ve been here, I’ve started to see almost everything as design related. So, the universe is obviously telling you that you have an expansive and receptive mind. :slight_smile:

Ian Armstrong, currently with Dell EMC is writing all kinds of good stuff.

Don’t forget The Monster List of UX Books, https://airtable.com/universe/expqM3OWZoJkjl7wy/monster-list-of-ux-books?explore=true.

Just started reading Behave: The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst by Sapolsky, Robert M.. Interesting insights so far. I hope it’s gonna be a good read.

Just bought this book and I am eagerly waiting to get insights too. :slight_smile:

How far into it are you? I have no background in science, and it’s taking me forever to get through the initial chapters :sweat_smile: I heard from some reviews that the interesting parts starts from chapter 6 onwards.

I haven’t started reading yet but I am gonna start reading it today. For me reading a book is a challenge and huge pain cause I never like to read e-books. So, I bought paperback so that I can actually enjoy it.

I have no background in Science either. I am an art student :stuck_out_tongue:

What about you? How far did you go?

The first 5 chapters are really really technical. But 6 onwards presents some really good insights. I’m only halfway but it’s get interesting. I think it’s good to read something outside of our expertise, so just power through and good luck! hahaha.

Thug you are.

For us old people out there, “thug you are” is a good thing, right?