What are the procedures to start a UX UI Design school in India?

I’m a UX UI Designer with 10 years of experience and i want to start a school for students. Please guide me about the procedures.

1 Like

Hello there @claits, welcome to the community!

I don’t really know how to start a school. Did you test your idea to start a school already? Are there any people who would like to go there or would you like to do it online? In what language would you like to do this?

My advice is to start by creating a website were you pitch your idea to get people interested. As a follow up I would suggest to start a free online course to build a little community. From there on, if it works, I would go on and find what kind of school you would like to start, online or a regular place where people can go to.

My big questions, can you teach people something they can’t find information about online?

4 Likes

Yes Sander,

I’m trying to start a school for teaching the UX/UI process, Techniques and tools also project experience as well. Is there any certifications are required?

1 Like

The first thing I found when I Googled on ‘How to start a school in India’ was this list. I think it’s pretty complete and not too outdated.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-start-a-school-in-India

Is that the information you were looking for?

2 Likes

Nope.
I’m looking for start a UX design school like the below one.

http://www.designboatschool.in

2 Likes

Register a company and you’re ready to go I guess. Create your own certificates is no problem, the value of such a certificate depends on the brand you’ve built.

3 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Pretty sound ideas. I would also look to set up a UX meet-up to build a real-world network of interested people.

3 Likes

Nice! Just do it, like they say at Nike. Where do you live and isn’t there already something around there? Do you already have some ideas how to organize the meet-up? I’m very curious.

1 Like

Also check out what Designerrs lab is trying to do in the field of design education in India.

Did this idea work out?

1 Like

Great! thanks for sharing. The design of the user interface is strictly communicated by the placement of the brand in the overall product. Designers need to find the right balance between usability and consistent representation of the brand identity created by the marketing or creative team. As a result, user interface design is closely related to graphic design.