Any suggestion what websites that stores real website ui inspirations? not conceptual like behance, dribbble, etc, but UX inspiration that we can use in real projects
I think you should try to these links.
Thanks a lot!!! I know mobbin from a friend, but the growth.design is really a gem
I cannot add links or screenshots.
There are a variety of websites that offer real website UI inspirations that can be used in real projects. Here are a few options to consider:
Awwwards: Awwwards showcases the best web design and development from around the world, including examples of innovative UX design.
SiteInspire: SiteInspire offers a curated collection of websites that showcase beautiful and functional design.
Smashing Magazine: Smashing Magazine is a web design and development blog that offers insights and resources on a variety of topics, including UX design.
Codrops: Codrops offers a wide range of web design and development resources, including examples of innovative UX design.
CSS Design Awards: CSS Design Awards recognizes and showcases the best in web design, including examples of exceptional UX design.
These websites can be great sources of inspiration for designers and developers who are looking to improve their UX design skills or find new approaches to website design.
Hello there, I’m very new to the community please help me to bring my questions here.
Humbee Studio - A full-cycle UI UX design service agency. We do from design to end-to-end development to maintenance, Checkout our portfolio page you will defenitly get inspired by our design
If you’re looking for website inspiration, there are several things you can do:
- Look at websites in your industry: Look at the websites of your competitors or similar businesses to see what they’re doing. Take note of the design elements, content, and overall user experience.
- Browse design galleries: There are several design galleries like Awwwards and Dribbble that showcase the best website designs. You can browse through these galleries to get ideas for your own website.
- Look at design trends: Keep up with the latest design trends by reading blogs and following designers on social media. This will help you stay current and create a website that feels fresh and modern.
- Use website builders: Many website builders like Wix and Squarespace offer templates and design elements that you can use to create a professional-looking website. You can also browse through their template libraries to get inspiration.
- Brainstorm with a designer: If you have a budget for a designer, consider working with one to brainstorm ideas and create a custom design for your website.
Remember that inspiration is just the starting point. Ultimately, your website should reflect your brand and serve the needs of your users.
Sure! Some great resources for UX inspiration include the Nielsen Norman Group, Awwwards, and UX Planet. These websites provide detailed case studies and examples of UX designs. Additionally, I suggest you check out Uplabs, an online platform for web designers to showcase their work, which has a great selection of inspiration material.
Uplabs, Muzli, SiteInspire, and Awwwards are some websites that store real website UI ideas.
i guess if wanna just see amazing designs i think Instagram is best
because normally also we use to scroll feeds on insta and if are able to tell your insta algorithm that you wanna see designs so it quite pleasurable i guess
UIHUT is the perfect solution for Website Inspiration and they have an article " Best Web and Mobile App Design Inspiration for a Standout User Experience
- Smashing Magazine (/category/inspiration/) - Provides curated design inspiration for UX/UI.
Thankyou for all your kind replies guys. Here’s a nice addition from me
it provides curated and real site inspiration as well