UX Volunteering

Hey guys. I am now looking for places that need UX volunteers. I am not a novice so I am not looking in order to start in UX I am looking for interesting projects where I can help doing what I do best. Does any of you know/already volunteers doing UX?

2 Likes

Hi Ruth,
Welcome to the community.
There aren’t enough people like you in the world. :slight_smile:

Have you thought about approaching a not-for-profit organisation, like a charity or relief fund? Or even a museum or local school?

Hi Ruth,

you want to do something good?
There is a place which is called UN Online Volunteers https://www.onlinevolunteering.org/en/index.html
You could train your skills there with some of the small companies. It´s not specifically for UX but you could offer you support there.
Some want Redesign of their webpages …
https://www.onlinevolunteering.org/en/vol/opportunity_search/?lang_229=1&lang_235=1&lang_308=1&&typ=26

I think it´s cool and you could build up some material for your portfolio
My wife created a fundraising strategy for an NGO in Uganda … and there are companies who need UX support as well for sure :slight_smile:

Georg

Hey guys thank you for your advice. @George thank you - I will check this out, sounds very interesting.

Hi: I am looking for some UX research voluteering options. Can anyone suggest anything? Thanks.

check Ux rescue!

Hi, we are looking for volunteers
ConnectGo is a purpose driven company that uses data design and behavioural intelligence to equip Social Purpose Organisations in the UK, EU, and East Africa to make sense of and communicate the change that they create in the world. We use technology to help them listen to citizens’ stories and make sense of their lived experience; to demonstrate the social value being created; to enhance organisational impact; and to evidence their contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals.
We’re looking for volunteers - could you email me at kate@connectgo.co.uk

YES , I would like to collaborate. hit me up
gmail : mazin892003@gmail.com