UX Video Response - Time + Money Management App

Hi all,

I’m currently working on a video to demonstrate the value of a time and money management application and would love any and all feedback on the video. Below are links to the video pitch as well as the survey monkey. Thanks in advance!

Intermediary Video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XTAhw4GEuuxBRT8nluQyJaHk7W1iJ4UU
Draft Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C-9X44m7Rx5zqwTozpFPK_Dt1Iqn-fYQ/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Hey here’s some of my feedback
Video: way too quick. I couldnt even grasp the idea you are trying to present. An introduction with some brief description as to what Im about to look at, why my input is important etc would be great.
Maybe spend more time on each frame? I could barely make out the sketches to understand what I am looking at.

Survey: I don’t understand the scaling system for every question. It doesn’t make sense to give 1 or 5 starts to the question “Do you think the idea is effective? Do you think the idea will have a future in the industry?” What would 2 stars translate to? Either label the scale (1 being “Absolutely not” and 5 being “Hell yeah!” or maybe add a multiple choice with possibilities? Also why not add some follow up questions to probe the respondent why they chose that decision and give you some in depth answers that might help you out some more?

Interested to know what you are working on. Maybe share some context for us :slight_smile:

Hope that helps.
Cheers

2 Likes

Hi there,

I agree with what @ari_rahmati had to say. The video was just too fast. There was one screen I didn’t have a chance to finish reading. From what I could see, the concept of the product is good, but there wasn’t enough detail about what the product actually offers.

I also would be interested to contribute more.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback guys! I understand it was quite rough, I’ve updated with another intermediary video that should address some of your points. Hope this is more intelligible.

2 Likes