Got all the weekly emails but haven’t signed in for a while on the forum. Happy to be back! How are you all doing during these COVID times?
I’m currently doing research since I’m creating a tool (search engine) focused on psychology useable for UX and conversion rate optimization. In order to do so, I’ve got some questions and maybe the community has the answers.
- How many of you are aware of the impact of cognitive biases (psychology) on UX?
- Do you use psychology during your UX research?
- Are you using psychology for wireframes and designs?
- If you do A/B testing, do you include psychology in your hypothesis?
- If you have experience in psychology, what are the cognitive biases, gestalt principles etc. you find most useful and which you use most often?
- Would you like to give feedback on my tool? Would be appreciated a lot!
Looking forward to your responses!