UX portfolio feedback

portfolio

[SIZE=15px]Hello, I am creating some work for the portfolio in the field of UX Design. I want to ask feedback from you about one of the project developed on a personal level , if the information provided is suitable for the type of portfolio, in which aspects should be improve. Thanks.[/SIZE]

https://www.behance.net/gallery/34038256/PhotoMeal

[SIZE=15px]Hello, I am creating some work for the portfolio in the field of UX Design. I want to ask feedback from you about one of the project developed on a personal level , if the information provided is suitable for the type of portfolio, in which aspects should be improve. Thanks. [/SIZE]

Hi @carlad and welcome.

I only speak English so unfortunately can’t read your intro, but I can comment on the rest. Firstly, it is definitely suitable content for a portfolio - yes. You show your process, which is incredibly important. I would suggest adding some annotation to each section to explain your process (and design) rationale.

Thank you! Why the word “banned” is after my nickname?

How strange, I have no idea! It was your user title for some reason, but you definitely haven’t been banned.
I’ve removed it. Sorry for the confusion!

Thank You :slight_smile:

Oi Carla!
This project is definitely suitable for a portfolio, and I like the examples you show of your process: very visually appealing. My suggestion would be to consider telling a story throughout each project, that go along with the visuals. So (in addition to your introduction at the top) you talk a little bit more about how you progressed with each image, rather than simply let the images stand on their own.
I feel a UX portfolio should be about one’s thinking and in addition to showing deliverables, it would be helpful to show your abilities to create the story (of the project).
I hope that is helpful! Good luck!