UX Pets!

I don’t suppose anyone out there owns pigs??

1 Like

Ha! Left of centre question!

I really want a small pig! I think Leo would be best freinds with a pig… he loves rolling in mud too! Just wondered if they are difficult to look after and can you keep them in a normal house/garden!?

3 Likes

I just wanted to share my broken dog with you guys!!

9 Likes

My cousin has one! It’s a miniature pig and it’s cleaner and better behaved than the dog! It lives both indoors and out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Meet Silly Billy… he’s very silly!

5 Likes

How easy are they to look after? My husband is worried about his lawn!!

1 Like

Hahhahah he thinks it’s going to eat the lawn?! :laughing:

My cousin lives on a massive property so if it did eat the grass- and I’m not 100% certain of its diet- no one would notice! hahah

From what I hear, they’re pretty much just like a dog. Maybe you could go spend some time with one and see what you think?

1 Like

teacup pigs are omnivores and eat a variety of vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, sweet potatoes, peas and corn. Teacup pigs are also given nutritionally balanced pellet food.

1 Like

sounds delicious

(Not my cousin’s pig Peppa) But awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…

4 Likes

He’s thinks it will turn the lawn into a mud bath!! #suburbiaproblems!

But, awww look at the little piggy in a tie!!! :heart_eyes:

Pigs are actually quite clean animals! The dog is more likely to have a mud bath! :laughing:

Leo does have a habit of chewing the lawn!! He bites holes in it! Needless to say, that does not go down well with daddy!

1 Like

Meet Tofu. The force is with him.

4 Likes

Aww, what a little cutie! How old is he?

Loveeee this thread!

Meet Glen, CareerFoundry’s resident UX pet :slight_smile: His favorite rug at the office is the one that matches his eyes #colourcoordination

6 Likes

Oh isn’t he beautiful!!

(I think I have that rug in my living room too!)

1 Like

It’s a great rug - it has Glen’s seal of approval :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is Rosie. She likes to sit at the table when we eat and stare at our food until we’re uncomfortable about it. She doesn’t want any (if you offer it, she won’t eat it.)

I love this cat.

4 Likes