Tools - Team Collaboration

Hi guys,

I am doing research which is the best collaboration tool for design Teams which can also be used in enterprise context.
We are using Balsamiq Integration in Confluence but I am searching for other innovative opportunities :slight_smile:

Here is a list of Mashable from 2013 which seems quite interesting related to that issue:

or another cool one of Creativebloq

Does anybody have practical experience or recommendations?
If you have something else than just collaboration for design you are also welcome to share :slight_smile:
Always looking for making work more effective and collaborative :slight_smile:

Best regards
Georg

I tried to find the right thread for this.

If you work across different timezones, this could come in pretty handy. If you sign up you get to customises the clock with your timezones!

app.shapetime.ai

Iā€™m candice an identity experience designer from Amsterdam. Iā€™d love to network with interesting people and also maybe have you on Design in Focus, a developing multimedia channel dedicated to CID. Creative, Innovation, Design, that will promote CID endeavours for example events and happenings, market CID services and work in order to demonstrate value, glimpse into the personal minds of those humans who make up CID by sharing stories and ideas, talk about industry topics, introduce companies and institutions that work with CID, develop a network of creative problem solvers and design thinkers, and much more. If anyone is interested please reach out to me.