Request for a job offer post for UI / UX Designer

Hey, we are desperately looking for UI/UX designers and I wanted to ask you first before I post anything if it’s ok. If it would be feasible, I would be very grateful about it! I’m also attaching the example from the job post so you can take a look. Do you have any other tips for announcements? We are urgently looking for UI/UX designers for our company :smiley:

______________________The posting ___________________________

[Hiring] We are looking for UI/UX Designer Fulltime & Remote

Hey everyone! As mentioned before, we are looking for UI/UX designer. I’m looking to expand my team and am now curious if any can be found on here that are looking. You should be available fulltime and remote and speak German. We also have two offices. One is in Saarland and the other one in Austria. So it is also feasible to work locally. We are StreamTV Media GmbH with many own brands in the gaming area.

:gear: Software: Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and UX tools
:office: Remote work from everywhere, you have to speak german
:memo: More details and option to apply: The Job can be found here: link to the job

Salary
For legal reasons in Austria, we would like to point out that the gross-starting salary (All-In Contract) for this position is between € 32,000 and € 38,000 per year. The actual annual target income is in line with the market and is set depending on your qualifications and experience.

About us
StreamTV is an online brand that creates custom designs, products, and tutorials for anybody wanting to enter the live streaming market. We have been founded in 2017 to work with streamers to make the world of live streaming more colorful. We offer every streamer the opportunity to get the best out of themselves and their stream.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards

Laurin