[Question]How do you collect user input from an interactive prototype?

Hello,

I am working on a project where I have to create a clickable prototype for a focus group. I am very familiar with Adobe XD but not so much with Sketch, so if there is a way to do this with XD that would be great!

• I need to collect user input when they click through the prototype that synchs online for the team to look through the results (think Google survey how everyone can access the data).

• I need to also record the user clicking through the prototype and export them as a mp4 or gif.

Thank you!

Hi!

That is a great idea!

For the clicks, I am making an interactive prototype on Adobe XD or Sketch. There will be options on the app like “house” or “apartment”. The user will click one of those options and it will take them to “apartment” or “condo”. The options the user clicks on, I want that exported so I have the saved data to look back into vs. myself looking at what the user clicks on and writing it down. I was wondering if there was a way to do that since I’m having little luck finding if it exist.

Is there significant differences between CanvasFlip vs. UserZoom?

Thank you so much for recommending them! I’ll look more into them but I don’t really have a budget but just get the interactive prototype done in about a week.