Job description is below. Send me your resume if you feel you are the right person. andrew dot sweet at nuvolo dot com.
Nuvolo is revolutionizing Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS). Our market leading system allows customers and partners to embrace the transformational power of modern, cloud-based management. Built on ServiceNow, Nuvolo is designed to meet the growing demands of modern digital workplace transformation initiatives. Nuvolo provides an integrated workplace management system (IWMS) for a broad range of customers across HealthCare, Retail, and large corporate enterprises. Our platforms deliver improved operational efficiency, higher service levels, better safety and at lower costs.
As a member of our Innovation Team, this UX Design Lead role will report to the Director of Product Management. The UX Design Lead will chart the course to a world class user experience across all of Nuvolo’s products. As a UX Design Lead at Nuvolo, you will be required to complete a modest amount of travel to and from client locations to conduct usability studies and gather direct client feedback. UX design excellence is key for Nuvolo’s success as a leading SaaS provider. You are someone who is focused, able to handle multiple priorities and high demand, efficient and able to think strategically.
- Recruit, mentor and lead a global team of UX designers.
- Lead our UI/UX customer research efforts to develop a UX framework based on real-world customer jobs.
- Design user flows, wireframes, and pixel perfect design solutions to satisfy product requirements.
- Create high fidelity prototypes that demonstrate user flows and design solutions.
- Participate in design reviews to collect feedback from stakeholders.
- Contribute to and maintain design pattern libraries and standardize design language across all products.
- Deliver pixel specs and supporting assets to development team.
- Iterate on existing application features to improve usability and drive key metrics.
- Assist in the planning and estimating of design activities, participating in broader workflow coordination and setting of expectations.
- Help to define and implement web and mobile best practices.
- 7+ years of professional experience in UX design, UI design, product design, and/or web application design.
- 5+ years leading a UX design team.
- Portfolio exhibiting the ability to conceptualize and demonstrate visual communication skills. Examples of process and design approach is highly recommended.
- Strong understanding of user-centric design process and methodology particularly as applied to enterprise software applications delivered via the web and mobile.
- Mastery of design principles with a firm understanding of grid systems, typography, and color theory.
- A strong attention to detail and consistency in design.
- Strong collaborator experienced in working with cross-functional, international teams.
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects with shifting priorities.
- A firm grasp of systems design and how it can be applied to web applications and platforms.
- Experience in and understanding of rapid prototyping.
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, and associated prototyping tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Web Design/Interactive Design required.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required.
- Experience in coordinating and conducting usability studies.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery, and mobile centric design patterns
- Experience designing for closed proprietary platforms such as ServiceNow, AEM, Salesforce, and/or Lithium
- Experience designing for workflow, project and asset applications is a plus
This is an opportunity to be part of an amazing team using innovation and ingenuity to change how business is done. Nuvolo technologies provides generous compensation, excellent benefits, E-Shares option plan and the opportunity to be part of one of the coolest and fastest growing cloud companies in the industry. Even choose to make a difference through our volunteering and community services initiatives. Nuvolo has a passion for excellence and we are looking for talented individuals who share that same passion to join our team!
Nuvolo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.