Marketing

Just a random UX forum query, however has anyone required to promote or market a B2B type website ?
Cheers :telephone_receiver:

2 Likes

I’d agree UX and marketing might be two sides of the same coin when it comes to researching and creating for people. But there are some important differences.

I see marketing seeking to create desire in customers primarily to benefit the business (as Peter Drucker says: “The purpose of a business is to create and keep a customer.”), whereas UX professionals seek to be advocates for the customers and their perspectives within a product team. In some cases this may require UXers to propose options that run counter to what the business or marketing teams initially want to do.

So, promoting or marketing would be outside the expected skillset of a UX role @davajoseph67 . :wink: Why do you ask?

Additionally, @Alex_laxton, it’s worth clarifying that UXers do more than just make a product desirable: they help make products useful (a good fit), usable (user friendly) as well as meaningful (a polished experience).

2 Likes

Whats your requirement and process for B2B of Honor Coins ?

Can you give me your marketing plan brief?

Good afternoon, here are the good guys barwenock will be able to answer your question

I used a mix of SEO, paid ads, and social media campaigns to get in front of the right people and get leads.

In my experience, the best outcomes are achieved when marketing and UX work collaboratively and are aligned with the overarching goals of the product. This means that marketing should not only provide insights, but also be involved in the design process to ensure that the final product meets both the user’s needs and the business goals. At the end of the day, creating a successful product requires a holistic approach that takes into account both the marketing and UX perspectives. By working together, marketing and UX can create a product that not only meets the needs of the target audience, but also delivers business value.

Marketers produce, disseminate, and distribute goods and services that satisfy the needs of their target audiences. It’s a crucial part of running a business since it facilitates interaction between businesses and the people who could benefit from their offerings.

Marketing entails doing things like doing research, making content, and distributing it so that others would notice the company. Sales, brand recognition, and customer loyalty are all outcomes of successful marketing.