Making UX Work Podcast - Great Introduction Into the Industry

One of the things that I love about this community is that we have a great variety of both UX newcomers and seasoned vets. I wanted to take a moment to post a link to @deprecated’s “Making UX Work” podcast, which posted its premier episode today.

In this series, Joe sits down with UX professionals to discuss what the ins and outs of their career path and current day-to-day work lives. For newcomers, it’s a great peek into what it’s like to work as a UX professional. For seasoned UXers, it’s inspiring and encouraging to hear about how other UXers handle many of the same challenges we face on a regular basis.

Anyway, here’s a link to episode 1, with current entrepreneur and aerospace UX pro Daniel Bosniak:

7 Likes

I’ll give it a listen during lunch

1 Like

If they were driving to accomplish talking “with UX professionals to discuss what the ins and outs of their career path and current day-to-day work lives,” like you said, they nailed it.

For me, this was a good listen to have going behind my mind as I took my lunch hour.

4 Likes

Yeah, I thought so, too. As someone who hopes to jump out on his own someday, listening to this story was very interesting. I’ll be excited to see what the next episode holds.

2 Likes

Loved this! :slight_smile:

2 Likes