Low fidelity wireframing on mobile phone. What do you think?

This week I launched my own app for low fidelity wireframing and visual brainstorming.

It’s called TinyUX, for now only on Android and requires a $5 purchase. No accounts, no ads, no subscription, all stored on device.

So the use-case is that you are in a situation where you don’t have a computer or tablet nearby, like in the train, in bed or on the toilet. You have this jolt of inspiration, or a colleague asks you something on Slack, and you want to quickly explain your thoughts in a simple image.

The main unique design choice I made was to make it grid-based, and not drag & drop. So you basically are mostly tapping an icon brush at the bottom bar, then tapping the canvas to draw that icon. There is more to it, but that’s the core mechanic. I can explain the reasons and implications in the comments if desired.

Also the app includes no app-text, so it’s for all languages. There is a text-brush to write a line of text on the canvas though.

For now I’m very much looking for feedback and having some validation if this is providing value. I personally did use the app in bed when I was too lazy to get out of bed, to work on the next UI update of the app. So for me it works, but I might be biased :smiley:

Would love to hear what you think. And in more general, do you need low fidelity wireframing on your mobile phone? What feature/improvement would I need to make to get you interested to purchase this app?

Video of the app here: TinyUX (1.0.8) - Create wireframes and do UX brainstorming on your mobile phone - YouTube

The app itself: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.juliushuijnk.tools.tinyux