Looking For A UX/UI Design Mentor in the United States

I have been trying to get into the UX/UI Design field with no luck landing my first interview. I have a portfolio with two case studies. I think I have the UX design process down okay, but I have been struggling with developing my UI skills. Learning on my own is a struggle with no feedback. I am looking for a mentor to help me develop my skills so I can land my first job.

If anyone is willing to mentor me I would be very grateful. Please respond and let me know if you are available.

Thank you,

2 Likes

Do you have plan to focus at first on any particular tool that i.e. Adobexd, figma or illustrator?, I’d love to mentor along the process.

2 Likes

I would focus on using figma.

2 Likes

Hi, I can introduce you my UI mentor. Have you found one?

1 Like

hello guys, i am also in need of a mentor because i am currently lost.

1 Like

Can you indroduce me

1 Like

hi@kash.design, you guys can reach out my mentor, Kash, he’s a very good designer!

1 Like

Hi! I also sent an email to Kash. Would love to be mentored :slight_smile:

I think you should join origami studios frontend services department as an internee. They have the best experts and mentors in their ui/ux design services team.

Hi everyone. This company is offering 300 minutes free of their design courses. You need to pay for the whole course but you get quite a lot for free! diveinto.global