Live Q&A with Don Norman – RSVP details here

Hey @Bookclub !

As I mentioned last month we’ve been lucky enough to secure 30 minutes of Don Norman’s time.

This amazing opportunity will take place on July 11 at 4pm PDT
See what time that is for you here.

We’ve established that a Google Hangout is the best approach, which means that 25 lucky people can be active participants – putting questions to Don and taking part in the discussion.

We will broadcast over YouTube so that everyone else can still see what is going down.

If you’d like to take part, DM me your preferred Google email address.

The first 22 people to message me get to join me, Luke and Don!

1 Like

I’ll be in school. ARGH!!!

Y’all have fun.

1 Like

Darn, its at 4: 30am in Sri Lanka. Will still try to catch it :smiley:

2 Likes

There are still a few places left. Last chance before I throw it open to the wider community.

Sign me up please.

DM me through your preferred Google email address and you’re in

Hi Hawk

I screen recorded the hangout yesterday. But, there is no sound on my screen recording.

Are you guys planning on uploading the stream so we can watch it (again)? :slight_smile:

Youtube link please?

Here you go https://youtu.be/Q97tg6-zGqA

1 Like

Sure are – see Nalin’s link.

I’m also putting together a transcript to put up on our site early next week.

Got it, thanks! ^^

A transcript? Nice! That usually takes forever to transcribe audio… unless you’re using any software to do so? If not, let me know if you need any help. :slight_smile:

Yeah – better than a video for SEO!

My first university job was transcribing documents for my mother’s market research firm so I know all the tricks! I’m most of the way through.

I really appreciate the offer though. :slight_smile:

Interesting, haha. I did it for my first time during my last exam, and I totally underestimated the time it takes. Well, then I know who to reach out to when I have to do it again! :smiley:

1 Like