Just another portfolio thread

portfolio

Hi all! :slight_smile:

I’m in the final stages of creating my portfolio website and would very much appreciate your feedback. Please, give me all the critic that comes to mind, the more the better. :wink:

Thanks!

Hey Vitalii,
No worries, here are a few things I noted.

• Love the blue/purple combo
  • Your text is a bit small and the contrast of grey on white isn’t enough
  • I found your use of the third person voice in the About section a little strange
  • The Articles link goes nowhere (although the cursor change implies that it will)
  • Your articles are really interesting but your use of horizontal rules though them is a bit disconcerting. I thought each section was a blurb to a bigger article and couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t click through
  • Your case study documentation is excellent. You use a good mix of text and imagery and the presentation is slick.

Nice work.

Thanks so much Hawk! Awesome feedback, will address everything you’ve pointed out. The part about horizontal lines is honestly unexpected at all. Would never think they could be perceived that way! :open_mouth:

Your portfolio is great. Keep it up!

Well done sir on your presentation and cumulative work. I like the simplicity of your roles within each of the case studies. Inspirational.
-John

Thanks a lot guys! :blush: Great pleasure to read such feedback!