Jobs to be Done in User Research - Interview participants needed

Hey all,

I am currently writing my bachelor thesis about Jobs to be Done in User Research.

Therefore, I would like to interview some professional UX / UR / Designer, that know what Jobs to be done is. You do not need any experience in using Jobs to be Done, but if you have it’s even better.
Every opinion gives me information’s about whether it is a good or not good idea to include JTBD in User Research. So don’t hesitate to contact me, if you have a negative opinion about JTBD, as long as it is constructive :blush:

The telephone interview would be around 30 minutes, we can have it in English or German. A preparation from your side is not needed.

You would help me out a lot, if I could have an interview with you. I am aiming to get around 10 interviews, so feel free to contact me with your personal details and maybe already a day and a time that fits you (please include your time zone).

Looking forward hearing from you guys.

Many thanks in Advance

Contact me via this forum
Jan

3 Likes

Hello, I have never come across JTBD in user research anytime during my career and it sounds something very interesting to me. I would like to connect with you for an interview and maybe you can shed more light on the topic and explain to me about the same if possible.

I am currently working in Singapore (GMT+8) as a UX designer and maybe we can connect over this weekend i.e. on 16th March 2019 at around 10.00 pm (GMT +8) if that’s comfortable for you?

1 Like

Awesome! Is there a way you can contact me via this forum? It seems like I am not allowed to send any messages, but maybe you can send me a message with your contact details?

The date and time fits me perfect!

happy to help also, ill dm u

1 Like

When you first join here you are sandboxed (it’s a spam prevention mechanism). If you stick around and spend 10 minutes reading you’ll be promoted up a trust level and you’ll be able to DM :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the list of other badges that can be earned here?

Here you go!

https://community.uxmastery.com/badges

2 Likes

Hi @janb_uni16
I am a beginner but I did use JTBD once. If this is ok I can talk on Tuesday at 11:00-12:00 EET (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ukraine/kyiv)
Other day and time is also negotiable.
And I speak English.

1 Like

Hey,
thank you. If you have practical experience, thats more than enough.
The day and time fits me. I will send you a PM with more details.

Best regards,
Jan

1 Like

Thank you all for your support!
The topic can be closed :slight_smile:

2 Likes