It's almost UXMas time! Submissions are open

UXmas is back for 2018! And we want your ideas…

What is UXmas?

Since 2012, UX Mastery and Thirst Studios have teamed up to create an advent calendar to connect our audience with the best minds of the UX world throughout the holiday season! Each day of December until UXmas day on the 25th, a new goodie unlocks. It could be anything from a video, to an article - or even a sketch! That’s the fun of it, you never know what you’re going to get.

What can you submit?

Anything creative, fresh and new. We want to give our audience the best content throughout this time, so anything that is generous, positive, and valuable to the life and work of a UX Designer. This could be a personal story, an insight, a short tutorial, a video, sketch or illustration. Big bonus points for any non-text/visual submissions!

Timeline - Important!

We only have 25 spots to fill - and they’ll go fast! While we prefer finished submissions, try to submit early so we don’t miss any amazing ideas by promising the spot to someone else.

For UXmas to be ready and running by December 1 we need to stick to this schedule:

15 November - Submission deadline! After having a good think, submit your piece or idea to us so we know what to expect from you.

25 November - Final versions due! These need to be ready to be published.

Go on… MAKE A SUBMISSION!

The tiny little me submitted! :slight_smile:
I hope that my uploaded picture will not fear you… It’s a funny picture from when I was younger and with long hair. Compared to my LinkedIn picture, you can find out that it’s my from my nose. It still has the same size… :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it too soon to say “Merry Christmas”? :smirk:

Good on you!

OK, all good. Updated everything as it should be from the beginning… :slight_smile:
Thanks ince again…