Introductions

Hey Y’all! My name is Ayana Glaze. I’m a content strategist who has also done some IA work and lots of seo and web copywriting. I’m very excited about this forum and about learning more and more about user experience. I live in Atlanta,work mainly as a contractor (currently at IHG) and have three wonderful kids. I look forward to interacting with everyone.

Hey Ayana, welcome on board. I have two kids and work as a freelancer/contractor as well (although I’m obviously a community manager, rather than a UX pro). How do you manage your work/home balance? Do you work from home or are your kids in school or care? I find it really fascinating to hear how mothers these days manage to juggle so many things in so many different ways.

Welcome Ayana! Delighted to have you on board.

I’ve not been to Atlanta, but I feel like the state of Georgia is somewhere I need to visit one day, being such a big fan of R.E.M. and The Walking Dead. I’m sure there are other great reasons! :slight_smile:

Hope you find the community useful. I’m sure there will be IA and SEO questions that pop up that you’ll be able to help folks with, too!