Would love some input on my portfolio: https://bit.ly/RylandConsulting
No worries Dan, happy to help.
Would you mind giving someone else feedback on theirs as per this post?
- I love the use of colour. Your design looks slick and professional.
- There is an error in your main tagline ("that design and build
ingbeautiful User Interfaces & Experiences)
- Your use of capitals is a bit confusing
The main thing that stands out to me is the lack of detail in your case studies. They are all a good snapshot that touch on part of the process but they could do with a lot more detail, including images of the stages you went through to reach the end product.
@kwedo knows me too well
For the record, I don’t think having your portfolio in PDF format is necessarily bad thing, but it’s not something I’d put on my site.
Only PDF due to not being able to overly share the projects at the time
I’m now in the process of moving it to web (which I had always planned)
Appreciate the feedback… I’ll correct those errors
I think you’re right, I need to develop each case study with further depth.
Thanks again @HAWK!!
I am not sure if it is just me but I feel the color contrast of white text against dark backgrounds is poor. I found it a bit difficult to read.
Also I think you have mentioned the same project twice - give.net and Stewardship. Looks quite similar.
here it goes:
- I like it’s clean and well structured.
- the text can be hard to read with the pink and purple background. Maybe increase the opacity for the color so the image is faded away a bit more?
- It’s cool you explain in each case what you did. I think i would add more problem solving with befores and afters, and explain why you made changes from UX perspective.