How do you explain the difficulties of implementing responsive designs into native mobile app design?

I recently had a conversation with someone who thought designing a responsive mobile design can be simply transferred to a native app for both iOS and Android. Because I don’t have too much experience in this area I kind of struggled but I know there are different things to consider when it comes to the UX and UI.
How would you explain to someone that you can simply take a responsive mobile design and make an app out of it.
For example, what aspects of iOS and Android frameworks need to be considered that require different wireframe and UI designs?

Thanks @jdebari that helps a ton. I think the part some have trouble understanding is the interactions of each OS and why they would need different wireframes for each OS. They seem to think that the OS will apply it’s own guidelines and interactions to the design and it can be adapted to any OS… ?

@ari_rahmati just familiarise yourself with the material design guidelines by Google for Android (Design - Material Design) and the human interface guidelines by Apple for iOS (Themes - iOS - Human Interface Guidelines - Apple Developer) this will give you a basic idea of how the rules for the native app design are laid out.

There are some hybrid apps also which are written in HTML, CSS, and Javascript and run in the native engine.