See the full job posting here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/5f2d8563
In Need of Web Designer (UI/UX)
Bonus Skills: Front-end Web Development, Copy Writing, Marketing, Project Management or Business Analyst
Option to Work Remotely
The right candidate is a self-starter, problem solver and seasoned communicator with solid experience in web and graphic design. The candidate will work to understand and exceed the expectations of our clients. Every request and communication thread will be completed on-time and beyond the client’s expectation. The candidate needs to provide topnotch UI/UX designs that follows industry best practices.
Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 4 years of professional experience in web design and be able to show a portfolio of work. Candidate should show achievements and accomplishments in past work and academic history.
- Consider user experience and be able to craft copy and user flow of web pages
- Take existing dated websites and restructure navigation and content flow for better UI/UX experience. Redesign look and feel from scratch
- Develop website designs and interfaces from scratch. (We do not leverage templates, so you must be a strong designer.)
- Develop detailed wireframes and mock-ups to be provided to client.
- Leverage Sketch to create wireframes and web design mock ups
- Provide client ready designs with minimal feedback from the design team
- Serve along project managers in client communications and take over communications where fit
- Code design mock-ups with precision for the DNN (DotNetNuke) content management system
- Fill-in as needed on the team for smaller tasks such as created social graphics, designing print material, finding photos, supporting other web designers.
- Write blog posts and website content
- Help with marketing strategies and implementation
Experience & Skills
- 4+ years of professional UI/UX web design experience
- Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design or Similar Experience
- Ability to concept, design and create social media and newsletter graphics
- Self-starter with ability to dive in with minimal direction
- Detailed oriented, organized, and able to quickly prioritize while managing multiple parallel projects and several small requests from on-going clients
- Must be flexible and have experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with multiple types of project methodology, including agile and waterfall
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in written communication and documentation
- QA Testing
- Understand and be able to implement ADA compliant and mobile responsive code
- DNN (DotNetNuke)
- Project Management
- Business Analyst
To Learn More About 10 Pound Gorilla at www.10PoundGorilla.com.