Hi guys im looking for some case studies and researches

[SIZE=14px]Im trying to answer the question:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]“why users take video challenges?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]what make them do it even the fact it can harm them?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]for example: - the cinnamon challenge - ghost pepper challenge - banana sprite challenge - mentos diet coke challenge[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]and much more…[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]researches / case studies / statistics… any help will be more than appreciate thank you[/SIZE]

Greetings!
This sounds very much like a psychological exploration of human behaviour. Could we get some more context? - is this for a school project?
I would challenge you to actually go out and talk to friends/family, or even others about this. So come up with a few questions, that you can then use to direct your conversation.
An example being: Have you ever done a video challenge, such as the cinnamon challenge? What made you want to take part? What would it take for someone to convince you to do a video challenge? etc.

This is going to very much go into motivations socially, personally etc. I do not know any research off the top of my head, but I would try searching in google scholar, and you may be surprised what you find.

In addition to Natalie’s suggestion, you could also create a survey using SurveyMonkey or a similar tool to reach a wider audience.