Have you ever met anyone famous?

Another one just for fun.

Have you ever met anyone famous?

Jemaine Clement from Flight of the Concords used to hang around my flat a bit during my uni days. He wasn’t famous then though…

Around the same time of my life (university) I went to a couple of parties with Taika Waititi, who is doing pretty well in Hollywood these days.

New Zealand’s pretty small…

I also ran into Danny Trejo at Muscle Beach. I didn’t know who he was at the time. i thought he was someone I knew!

Who have you met?

No one… yet. I am headed to OZ Comic Con Sydney next month and I have a Platinum Pass that gets me into the pre-convention drinks where I’ll get to meet all the guests one-on-one in a smaller setting.

Oh wow

I met Anthony Stewart Head once about 10 years ago, I think I spotted Hanson in our local shopping centre nearly 20 years ago. In my former job I met Caprice, Julie Peasgood, Tracy Cox, The founder of Gu and EL James.

A former Miss Finnland once stayed at my flat for a few days.

So only minor celebs so far.

My internship in college was with the Denver Broncos (our local NFL team). My work included writing, photojournalism, TV broadcast, marketing and web design/development pieces, and I spent a lot of time that year getting to know everyone a little bit. It was great.

I also met Danny Trejo once here in Austin.

My favorite claim to fame is that I used to work for Craig Biggio’s brother back when I was an air traffic controller. His brother was the best boss I ever had in the FAA, but they don’t have halls of fame for that. :wink:

They really, really should.

Totally!