Have an idea

So, aside from at work projects i am also wanting to redo my portfolio. I thought this would be a good opportunity to use you guys as my team. I was thinking of coming up with an initial strategy, then posting it for feedback. Then do some research into others portfolios and come back and have design discussion with you guys.

Since you are all ux pros, you could stand in as potential audience members and take some quick surveys during the research phase. It would help to determine if im asking the right questions while at the same time getting awesome feedback.

Just a thought… Let me know if its too ambitious lol

Sounds good! I’m in- let me know how I can help :slight_smile:

I think that is a fantastic idea. I’d love to see the community collaborating on something like this.

If you want some inspiration, I did some research into amazing portfolios last year. You can read that here.

Ok, moving this over to a new post… I am thinking each stage would get a new post.

This is too cool. You are possibly my new favourite forum member of all time. I am going to commit some time to the project tomorrow morning. In the mean time, I am going to tweet this to our wider audience.

Glad to hear Hawk. I wasn’t sure if I would get much of a response. What is your Twitter name?

@uxmastery :slight_smile: