Getting into UX design (Newbie)

User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) designs are the most important terms in web and app development. They are often overlooked during software development, but they play an important silent role in attracting customers by providing them with a visually appealing, smooth, and functional experience. Adobe XD, for example, is a popular free tool that allows us to create prototypes and wireframes that aid in the design of web and mobile applications. In this session, we will learn the fundamentals of UI/UX philosophy, as well as the distinctions between wireframing, prototyping, and user testing. We will also go over the UX process, what a prototype is, an example of user testing, tools that will be used for this purpose, UI concepts, and much more.

Check out our PGP in UI/UX design courses from Digital Academy360.

1 Like

I would recommend you to start internship in any web development company to get hands on experience and you can also start online courses from any well reputed digital institute.

The two key concepts in online and app development are user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) designs. Although they are sometimes ignored during the software development process, they play a crucial unnoticed role in attracting clients by giving them an aesthetically pleasing, fluid, and useful experience. For instance, a well-liked free program called Adobe XD enables us to make wireframes and prototypes that help with the design of web and mobile applications. The principles of UI/UX philosophy as well as the differences between wireframing, prototyping, and user testing will be covered in this workshop. The UX process, what a prototype is, an illustration of user testing, the tools that will be employed for this, UI principles, and much more will also be covered.
There are many courses available for learning UI/UX courses. to pinpoint one is a difficult task. I could tell you the name that struck my mind when I read this question, Digital Academy 360. it is a leading design education firm in India furnishing certification courses, and undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in UI/UX design, design thinking, Research, and Digital Media.

Hello everyone. If this post isn’t allowed, please just let me know. I am part of team which is passionate about providing top quality and affordable design courses. Please check out our website, and use the coupon code welcometodive for 20% off everything! First 200 customers only! "diveinto.global"