General Assembly course query

[FONT=inherit][SIZE=15px]I am looking at the User Experience Course. i wanted to know how the [/SIZE][SIZE=15px]actual[/SIZE][SIZE=15px] enrollment process works. Do you get a call from GA and [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=15px]they process your admission. How does the payment options work. I am based in India and I am looking at one of the south east asian locations. Do you know of someone in the administration department at GA that I could speak to?[/SIZE]

Hi diyad,

I think your best option would be to contact GA directly. They would be the best people to advise you of their current processes. Have you tried contacting them?

I just did a quick Google search and found this on GA’s website: https://generalassemb.ly/locations

It has contact details for all the locations and I think that would be a good starting point.

Ashlea

hey, thanks Ashlea!!! i have contacted them!! I got through to one of the locations finally so I have managed to get some of my answers addressed !! They also said that I would have to take an admissions test! Any idea what sort of questions would need to be answered! Thanks! Diya!

Hey Diya,
I’m glad that was helpful :slight_smile:
I honestly have no idea what sort of questions the admissions test would ask - I’ve never applied to a GA course before but it’s highly likely someone else in this commuity has! So I’m throwing this out to everyone else - Can anyone help Diya out with what to expect from a GA admissions test?
Thanks!
Ashlea