Free Webinar: How to integrate UX in an Agile Enviroment

Hi guys I found an interesting free webinar and want to share it with you guys. The Topic is quite actual and I hope the presentation
fulfills my expectations and is not just promotion for userzoom

So I hope you like it too :slight_smile:

Topic:How to integrate UX in an Agile Enviroment
Date: 26th of august
Time 11.am pacific
Link: http://info.userzoom.com/integrate-agile-ux.html?llr=twitter

Description:[SIZE=14px] One of the challenges faced by User Experience practitioners and leaders is integrating UX best practice methods into Agile software development projects. Agile project management is a philosophy and a framework, not a prescriptive process. Therefore it doesn’t include a place for UX methods unless it is actively managed with UX goals in mind. In this webinar you will learn how to tame the beast.[/SIZE] [SIZE=14px][B]Join Dean T. Barker, a Senior Director of User Experience at OptumInsight, in this webinar to learn:[/B][/SIZE]
[LIST]
[][SIZE=14px]The four approaches to agile UX integration[/SIZE]
[
][SIZE=14px]A proven method for tailoring agile projects for UX research and design[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=14px]Roadmapping for success[/SIZE]
[/LIST]

[SIZE=14px][B]Who Should Attend:[/B] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]Anyone who is responsible for User Experience research and design planning and/or execution in agile software development projects, including UX Designers, researchers, managers, or other non-UX project team leaders seeking to include the benefits of UX in their projects.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]*Don’t worry if you can’t make it at the scheduled time! Everyone who registers for the webinar today will receive a link to the on-demand version of the webinar the following day, so you don’t have to miss out![/SIZE]

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up Georg. The UserZoom guys had Jeff Sauro deliver a webinar for our UXmas advent calendar a couple of years ago, and it was all content, no marketing. So if it’s anything like that one, I expect this webinar will probably be quite good. :slight_smile:

Hi Thanks Georg for the heads up with this one, logged into it last night, was very interesting and plenty of info. Its certainly worth a look if anyone is setting up a ux process within their organisation. They guys at UserZoom will be putting up an recording and Dean Barker is going to answer a lot of the questions he didn’t get to on the night. Paddy

Nice, I didn´t have the opportunity to participate. Could you please post the link to the recording when it´s available?
Would be great :slight_smile:
Georg