Hey! I’ll give it a go too.
Your site is nice, reads easily, but I haven’t read it whole, and nobody will. This format is more relevant in school, you can ask for a degree in some schools with an article like this . Try to keep it no longer than 3 min. read next time. Otherwise structure, design of the article and amount of screenshots is perfect.
Some hints for the next iteration:
- add a short summary, 2 sentences. If you wanna keep the length, add summaries after each headline.
- obvious competition is social media, eg. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, which you haven’t explored.
- what does your solution add that a simple subreddit or a Facebook group can’t do, that justifies investment in a whole app?
- UI is usable and beautiful, but cluttered. Try to have less stuff on the screen at one point, progessively revealing advanced functionality.
- Overall, you have gone too far too soon. The prototype will probably drastically change before becoming a product, so a styleguide or hi-fi wireframes are unnecessary, at so soon a point in the project. Spend more time on business side of the project, and have more iterations, before delving into hi-fi.
Good luck, keep us posted.
(Extra points for using heuristics!)