Extremely cute kitten images in exchange for your feedback on my portfolio

Hello everyone,

I have worked as a full-time UX designer for 3 years now and learned tremendously from projects and colleagues around me.

I recently updated my portfolio, trying to reflect on the lessons I learned and would love to see if anyone may provide me feedback from improvement.

My site is: www.liangzhaoux.com

As a thank you, I am happy to share all my “awwwwwwwwwwww” images with you to make your day more joyful, and as a teaser, here is a kitty enjoying the steam of freshly cooked rice.

Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Liang

Heh, love it.

No worries, here is some feedback for you.

• My first impression was excellent. The site is clearly laid out and easy to navigate.
  • I love the picture on your About Me page. The text could do with a light English edit, however.
  • Your resume is great. 1 page, easy to scan, no extraneous info.
  • The level of detail in your case studies is excellent.

TBH I don’t have a huge amount of feedback. I think this is a great portfolio.

Had a quick browse and in general I like it, few notes from me

• In your case studies, I like that you show the unexpected problems you encountered and how you creatively tackled them.
  • high level of detail in your case studies but like hawk mentioned, I’d recommend polishing up some of your grammar/storytelling as some parts are hard to read
  • the ‘5 minute read’ pattern is more associated with blogs in my view so at first I thought your projects were blog articles!
1 Like