Hello everyone! I would like to share this exclusive webinar about prototyping software and hardware integration. There will be senior UX designers from leading companies as speakers, so I think it might be interesting for some of you.
Date & Time: October 28th, 5PM CET
Event Link: [ProtoPie Exclusive] Secrets to Software & Hardware Integrated Prototyping Registration, Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 5:00 PM | Eventbrite
As software-hardware prototyping can get complex fast, it’s essential that design teams can still prototype quickly—without restrictions & dependencies. Learn how design teams at leading companies use the ProtoPie Industry Solutions to establish their own vertical-focused software-hardware prototyping workflow. Hence, they are able to move faster and truly focus on innovation.
Join the webinar to get a glimpse of how designers from the automotive industry achieved this — and see how your own industry can benefit too.
What to expect?
- What are ProtoPie and ProtoPie Industry Solutions? | Tony Kim, CEO of ProtoPie
- Prototyping the future of mobility with ProtoPie | Teo Babic & Felix Praschak, Senior UX Designers at BMW Group
- Pushing automotive design to the next level with ProtoPie | Dennis Hatwieger, Senior UX Designer at icon incar
- How ProtoPie Solutions can benefit your company & industry | Tony Kim + QnA with Luke Han, Product Manager of ProtoPie Connect
Who should join:
- Designers/engineers/product managers who are looking for the easiest way to connect/test/validate prototypes with hardware.
- Designers/engineers/product managers who want to shorten the iteration process and the development cycle significantly.
- Anyone interested to learn how their workflows can be improved with ProtoPie.