CRO issues in my site

Hi masters and mastresses (I think)!
my company has a website that drives an average of 800 users per month, 95% of them are new users. However, the number of goals completed is an average of 8 per month, 1%. My growth end goal is to reach a 2.5% conversion rate.
The solutions I’ve thought about until now are:

• Adding a floating CTA button
  • Moving the contact (this is what we consider a conversion ATM) to be the second strip.
    I would love to hear your opinion!
    https://inkod.com/

Hello! Have you conducted testing with your audience?

No, I’m planning on doing so in the coming weeks.

Cool. That should give you more relevant answers.

hi @darealwolfric
first of all, the work your company does is awesome!
By browsing the showcases I went in love with the UI the animations and the infographics.

If I well understood the topic, the conversion rate is the sum of the valid contact forms you receive, right?

I think that the floating CTA for activating the contact form could be a good starting point.
I would reuse the room you gave to the “settings” icon.
I’m not 100% sure this add value to the whole experience, maybe you tested it and I would love to hear what’s the reason to have it there.

On top of that I would add a simple section in any project detail pages to invite the users to provide their emails in order to receive more details on that specific project/topic.
As a dumb scenario, it could be that I’m a Product Owner of a company that operates in the cyber security field and I don’t care at all of the weather forecast.

I would think on a couple of options, create a quick and dirty wireframe (I love your low fidelity design too) and then I would validate both of them with a qualitative usability test.

Good luck with it!

1 Like