Career Transition - BA to Product Designer

Hey everyone,
I’ve been thinking career change Business Analyst to UX/UI Designer for a while. I have 5 years experience in business analysis mostly in digital product development and this is where my product design interest come from. I like working on digital products (especially UI design) and UX/UI career seems will be safe zone for me in terms of my interest/career growth. However, one of my weakness is human interaction skills and as you can imagine BA’s need to have top notch human skills ( negotiation, persuasion, iteration and team/stakeholder management when it comes to Agile teams). On the other hand, I am aware of that UX/UI is based on human centered design. I want to pick your brain at this point. Does it make sense to make this transition for a person who is a bit lack of human skills but has interest on creative/visual side of product design.

Side not: Big trigger to make this transition is I’ve been working as an expat in English speaking country.

I am really keen to hear your suggestion or experience if you had similar one.

Thank you!

Thank you so much! @jdebari . It is kind of a relief for me to hear that suggestions. I’m going to check out CareerFoundry program and the book.

Thanks again!