we are working on a feature we deliver within our product.
In a nutshell it’s about a communication tool.
As a user you can:
- check all the communication between the bank and yourself
- check all the communication between the customer and yourself
- filter all the items according some rules
- create a new communication item (mail, call and appointment)
- manage your notification settings
Due to some issues related to the responsiveness (especially in the XS view) we ran a qualitative usability test and the most important finding was about the task hierarchies.
Our main user target is pro users (ex asset managers) we found out that these people:
- do not sort,
- they scan the page even if there’s a huge list of items
- they mostly create new items even if in most of the case are duplicated
- they are not familiar with the process to create a notification setting
According those info which prototype do you like most?
thanks in advance for your feedback